To insure maximum efficiency of your air conditioning and heating system, it should be periodically serviced.
Comfort Consultants, Inc. offers maintenance agreements for each of your air conditioning/heating systems. The agreement entitles the consumer to two service inspections during a twelve month period. One inspection in the Spring to service the air conditioning unit and one inspection in the Fall to service the furnace.
- Inspecting and cleaning
- Checking refrigerant pressures
- Tightening electrical connections
- Checking for proper voltage and amp draw
- Oiling and greasing motors, if required
- Checking and cleaning condensate drainage system within unit
- Insuring that electrical controls are working
- Cleaning either indoor or outdoor coils, as needed
- Checking heating operation including ignition sequence, safety controls and pilot performance, if applicable